Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dear Idiot Parked Near My Home,



This is NOT long term parking. I understand that since there are no signs posted stating this, you may have been confused, but contrary to your obvious belief, IT IS NOT.

I know you are confused because YOU KEEP FUCKING DOING IT. This is the third time I've noticed it and it's usually here for 5 - 7 days, which is bullshit.

I have no idea who you are or if you even know anyone else who lives in this court but the next fucking time I see a car parked here for more than 2 days I will call the police, report it as an abandoned vehicle and have it towed away. We have a nice little neighborhood here and we don't need to worry/wonder about the strange car parked in the court.

I'm also placing a printed copy of this letter on your windshield to be sure you understand.

Thnx,

A Bitch Who Pays a Mortgage in this Neighborhood


No comments: